Użytkownik Fajar Priyanto napisał:

Hi Wojciech,
On the networking side. I guess learning to setup a thin client is nice.
Have you done DNS, DHCP yet? In my opinion, those are the very basic (and very
important) services to be setup in a networking environment.

No, I am afraid that I haven't done it yet (how it would be working in one-computer "network"?). Now that I have two I can at least check the results. Can anybody point me to a good beginners' guide for such administrative tasks? It would be very helpful for me.
TIA
Wojciech Podgórni