Laura Callier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> OK, I'm going to reveal what a total computer novice I am...I don't know
> what a you/etc/lilo.config file is or how to access it. I understand
> completely if you don't want to take the time to explain it to me...I'll
> find out what that file is and how to check the content and get back to
> you.
Stephen wanted you to post the output of the command:
cat /etc/lilo.conf

lilo.conf is a name of a file, and it resides in a directory called /etc
cat will print the file on the screen.

You will first have to start a console shell, and then issue the above
command, and then cut and paste the output in your mail

/Björn