On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 16:05, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 00:39, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > Well Stephen, how do you view web pages without a browser ?
> links or lynx

Sorry to be pedantic but just to correct this before it ends up in the
archives: lynx is a browser! It is text based but no less a browser for
it!

> > Maybe my old clunker here has become so fast on 10.0 that some
> > relativistic effects become prominent, such as going backwards in
> > time ?

:) Was looking forward to making the move to 10.0! Perhaps it's too
dangerous...

Clearly your problems are to do with local caching at some level.
Strange that you get the same behaviour from all browsers! Which have
you tried?

A.