On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 13:09, JoeHill wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:24:59 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn disseminated the following:
>
> > A-hem; XFCE4.0.4 is available in RPM format already - just go to the
> > page: http: www.xfce.org => and follow through to the links for the RPM
> > downloads - you won't be disappointed. Fast, clean, full of features and
> > full of utlitiy/toys => if you want CLEAN, well, you currently can't get
> > any cleaner than that.
>
> Even easier:
>
> http://www.eslrahc.com/
>
> add it as a source, 'urpmi xfce4', yer done.

...bitch

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Not only is this incomprehensible, but the ink is ugly and the paper is
from the wrong kind of tree. -- Professor, EECS, George Washington
University I'm looking forward to working with you on this next year. --
Professor, Harvard, on a senior thesis.