On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 08:44:28PM -0400, Marv Boyes wrote:
> [BTW, if you're suggesting menudrake as a means of getting command names
> to configure my xfce launchers, that's exactly what I'm doing. ;) ]

The launchers in the panel are not intended to be an all encompassing
menu system for applications. That's what the right-click (or whatever
click you configure it to use) on the desktop is for. If you want an
easy go of creating that, try MenuMaker, which is capable of generating
relatively decent menus for several different WM's.

Todd