On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:48:57 -0500
Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      Then progress down thru the directories, EG, (for cooker)
> ftp://ftp.uninett.no/linux/mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/i586/Mandrake/base

That's basically what I did yesterday, after figuring that something
must be wrong with the URLs of the media sites I was using, and the
"Can't cd to mandrake" errors. I did reuse uninett, but if it is as you
say, not having been updated in a few days, well then I will have to get
another mirror location. I've been synching up from 10.0rc1 & official
more or less, since whenever it was in the beta2 stage :). I'm a bit
behind I suppose, as I've just managed to grab the bittorrent for
Community - burning the CD's now.

There seems to be some confusion with respect to updates for this, it
seems, based on another thread on this group...