On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 05:20, Tango Echo wrote:
> Does anyone know of any linux terminals/consoles that
> do a little bit more than just display the characters
> you type? <insert no joke here plz>
> Some that would provide animations and eye candy
> perhaps?  For example, when you typed to the terminal
> the  most recent character would very start bright and
> slowly fade to a darker color as time passes.  I think
> something like that would look a bid more interesting,
> anyone agree?  The concept could be taken much
> further...
>
> I tried breifly looking on freshmeat, but perhaps I
> didn't look hard enough.  Or perhaps there isn't such
> a terminal out there =O
> Advice? Tips? Help?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tango

ETerm / WxTerm / PowerShell; but you're going to have to get creative
with your bash scripting.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you,
and just before you realize what is wrong with it.