On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 21:45, Tango Echo wrote:

> The Eterm suggestions are nice, but I'm talking more
> than changing backgrounds, using a colored font, or
> using a transparant background.  Stephen, you might be
> right using it for changing color.  If I learned bash
> scripting, perhaps I could set a color change for each
> character.  Somthing like start at bright orange,
> after one second change to a darker orange, then
> repeat until it stops at red.

You're going to have to dig into bash scripting, mate.
Seriously.

> Shocks me that nothing like this is out there already.

That's because most geeks will take the hit on doing bash scripting.

>  Looks like if it doesn't exist I'll have to learn
> some type of language - either Python for SuperKaramba
> or advanced bash scripting...

No - just bash scripting.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Spacing Guild: one leg of the political tripod maintaining the Great
Convention. The Guild was the second mental-physical training school
(see Bene Gesserit) after the Butlerian Jihad. The Guild monopoly on
space travel and transport and upon international banking is taken as
the beginning point of the Imperial Calendar. -Terminology of the
Imperium