On Thursday 15 April 2004 03:20 pm, Tango Echo wrote:

->I tried breifly looking on freshmeat, but perhaps I
->didn't look hard enough.  Or perhaps there isn't such
->a terminal out there =O
->Advice? Tips? Help?
->
->Thanks in advance,
->
->Tango

Eterm rocks, IMHO...love being able to use random backgrounds. I'll send you a
snapshot with some open Eterms...

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord