>Nothing works except  ksCD, and somebody wrote that it's because it cabled
>(but it won't work with any other dirver).

Ahh, very interesting.  This is *exactly* the same pattern I have.  Something
definitely broke between 9.x and 10.0.

> It is very discouraging when upgrading an OS

Absolutely.  The help of people on these forums has been most impressive,
though.  I've search MDK Bugzilla and haven't really found a bug filed that
fits this problem, so it may not be seen by the developers as a priority.

~Rory