On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:02, Langsley T Russell wrote:
> I've tried it on two very different machines both running mandrake 9.2
> and the results are the same on both.  Therefore I thought it might be
> some variation in the program as included with Mandrake.
>
> Whether it is a Mandrake issue or an Open Office issue the fact remains
> that I'm unable to change my default template to one of my choosing. Is
> there simply no way of doing it? OR am I simply doing something very
> basic wrong which I'm too stupid or inexperienced to see?

I had the exact same problems in MDK 9.2!  Been using Cooker the past few
weeks and don't have that problem any more.  I think you may be right - its
a Mandrake specific problem.

You could try downloading and installing the generic OO from their website.
That might help.

Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today