Le mer 21/04/2004 à 19:27, Ian Urie a écrit :
> In KDE.......go to behaviour , tick the "mounted hard drive partition".

Hi, thanks for the tip. Actually this was already ticked, I also ticked
"unmounted hard drive partition" and it appeared when I plugged my USB
device, so it's kinda working.

But I don't use KDE that often (XFCE4 is my desktop), and there is no
desktop icons. Would there be a way to tell the system to mount the
drives as soon as they are created by hotplug? Then it shouldn't be
configured at the desktop level...

Again, thanks for your help,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>