Hi all.

Until a week ago, Windows used to share my HDD alongside Linux.

Then, last weekend, MS-DOS decided it was going to ruin my Linux install (with
a little help from me inadvertently I guess!). I have tried to survive
without a Windows partition, but In reality, I cant.

I have loaded up 98 onto an old 2GB I have lying around, and have installed it
in the box, as a slave drive.

Now the fun bit. DiskDrake is seeing it, and calling it /dev/hdd1. When I set
LiLo to boot from this, it doesent happen. Probably because the drive isnt
mounted at this point??

Any Ideas how I can configure the boot loader to pick it up, and boot into
Windows from this drive?

I flatly refuse to let Linux and Windows co-exist on the same drive anymore!!
(if I could find Linux versions of the software I got, I would forget it
totally!).

JRH

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandrake Linux 10 Community
  "Exposing Microsoft products directly to the internet, is a bit like