I have three Linux machines on the same network with a bunch of windows machines. The ip address of the server hosting corporate email changed last week, but the old ip address was only "unplugged" yesterday. Two of the linux machines are unable to download email and "ping" attempts to connect to the old ip address. reboot didn't help. Third linux machine and windows machines are working fine. Looks like a dns issue. What tools do I use to determine which nameserver Linux is using, what ip address that name server is providing for the server we are trying to reach?

Frank