On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 17:48, Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
> night, but I can't find a way to make it Evo fetch mail on start up yet

If you don't find a way, might be worth taking a look at the KDE mail
client called 'Kontact'. I don't use it but I've heard very good things
and I've just located a 'check mail at startup' option in it, so if it's
important to you might be worth switching!? It has import options so you
should be able to move fairly painlessly!

A.