That's probably not corruption. You are just
experiencing one difference between
windows-like linebreaks and Unix-style linebreaks.

When you open the textfile on windows
you see a small square where the line should
end, right? This is normal. If you need to
convert a file to windows style, try
importing in in ms word.

Damian

El jue, 13-05-2004 a las 17:53, David A. Ferguson escribiÃ: