Anyone know how to change those tiny fonts in the body of the email messages?
Thanks,
Dan

Hello Dan,

for Opera 7.23
On the main menu bar: File-> Preferences (or Alt-P)-> Fonts (on the left side dialog box)

This brings up the right side dialog box. Select the font use topic you wish to change (start with Normal, it may be the one you need) and highlight the font name. Double-click on the font name or click on the Choose button. This brings up another dialog box that lets you change the font, size, and other parameters. For my astigmatism, I like the Helvetica (Adobe) at 14. normal. in black.

Regards, The Other.