MD10 CE, USB HUB and Nvida N2 and MCC settings
================================
MCC - Hardware - Hardware - USB controllers -
shows 6 entries :-

nForce2 USB 1.0 )HCI Controller
nForce2 USB 1.0 )HCI Controller
nForce2 USB2.0 Enhanced Controller
nVidia Corporation bForce2 USB 2.0 EHCI Controller
USB OHCI Root Hub
USB OHCI Root Hub

I don't know why two entries appear twice but at any rate all aspects of the USB hub and the related NVIDIA nForce MCP2 Southbridge USB controller chip seem to show up clearly.

The first three entires have a tab called "Configure Module" where you are invited to make some entries in the fields provided. The field begins, log2_irq_thresh.................

And it says you can configure each parameter of the module here

Since my MD10 CE USB hub does not work properly, I thought there may be something one can add here to assist the USB hub to work better, I don't suppose anyone has any experience of what may be inserted here ?

Any suggestions welcomed.

John