If your motherboard support ATA66, then all is well.

The kernel shipped with MDK 6.1 includes support for the Promise Ultra66 IDE
controller card (needed if your motherboard doesn't natively support ATA66).
  If you don't use the Promise card and your MB doesn't support ATA66, then
your drive will run at ATA33.

Matt