------------------

I've been running NT at home for 5 years - and programming M$ stuff even longer
does that qualify me as a professional?  A reboot is NOT a necessarily a crash,
when M$ claims they reduced the number of reboots they mean they reduced the
number of times you have to reboot in order for any changes you may have made to
the system setup to take effect.  I crash my NT box(s - I have 3) a lot, almost
on a daily basis and personally cannot wait to rid myself of this virus called
windows that I am forced to PAY for every time Bill pulls a "new & improved" OS
out of his ear.

--
Joseph S. Gardner
Senior Designer / Technical Support