Hey we all have a right to be here !  But lets try to keep a sense of
Humor :) We have people who never even loaded Linux ( To bad for them )
:)   I think most of us are here because we have past experince with
Unix  or like me hate the Blue screens we got everyday when we ran
Windozes. Had Micro$oft fixed our problems maybe we would have stayed :)
But they chose to charge us every time they fix there system and release
a new OS version. I for one will never go back. Also I run NT at work
everyday and can say that I think they could have had a great system
But there too loyal to the dollar and not to there customers
So Linux is my choice....  And I hope others follow
Besides I just love Penguins   LOL
Hugh

--
Boling's postulate:
        If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.