John wrote:

Hello
I have a external usrobotics usb faxmodem that I would like to use on MD10 official if possible. Harddrake recognizes the modem but lists it under scanner category. How would I get it setup to use? Thanks john

Unlike serial port modems , all the usb externat modems I have ever seen are not hardware controlled, inwhich case you have to try and find a driver for it, try linmodems.

But externat hardware controlled serial port modems don't cost a busting fortune why not treat yourself to one and they work well in both linux/windblows.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]