Does anyone know how I get the terminal from the task bar on Xfce4 to start in
a particular directory?
I have looked at all of the "stuff" in the .Xfce4 directory and nothing seems
to have anything to do with the terminal start point.
By-the-way, I am using /usr/X11R6/bin/rxvt and have checked in that directory
for the config info and haven't found anything that seems to correlate to
what directory that rxvt starts in.
And, I am using rxvt because whatever xfce4 defaults to - couldn't be found
when I installed xfce4.

--

 ( )_( )
 ( 0 0 )

Never argue with an idiot.

They drag you to their level and then beat you with experience.