I am not concerned with there being a problem setting up my ISP for the mere
fact that i have worked in my ISP's sales dept. This was  over 5 years ago
when they only had 20 customers =)  now they have over 2000.  I found out I
cant get a cable modem in the new area I have just moved to, =(  so i am
working out a deal on a T1 with em......got a bandwith price of 400 and a
circuit prive of 250 for a full T.

Later

> > Let us not forget your ISP will get slightly upset for your using their
backbone
> > connection to run your own service.  This clearly violates any contract
I've