----- Original Message -----
From: Lyvim Xaphir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:55:46 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Opera

> On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 13:25, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:
> >
> > Is it me or is Opera, for mail and web browsing, looking better and
> > better?  It uses far less memory and is much faster while running on Linux.
> >
> > Anyone else have any feeling on it?
> >
> > - --
> > Brant Fitzsimmons
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Yes, my feeling is that you are right.  ;)
>
> LX
I have been using Opera for some time, and it has
improved greatly through the past several versions. I've beta
tested as the new versions come out, and find the
Opera folks to be responsive to feedback and
quick to reply.

It's my browser of choice, for lin and win....great performance. :-)

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.2~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~