Jaguar wrote:

> IMHO...
> Sorry I have to agree somewhat with Sam...after all, before Linux had a usable
> GUI...the only other choice of a workable OS WAS what ever flavor of
> Microshaft Windows was current.  The Win 3.X and Win 9.X have been the staple

You realize that the Linux GUI has been around since before WinNT was
even a glimmer in Dave Cutler's eye, right?  The X Window System is not
something that was created for Linux, it predates it by quite a few
years.

Beyond that, it's amazing to see that people have been so thoroughly
brainwashed by the Microsoft marketing train.  Do you really believe
that computing didn't exist prior to Microsoft Windows?

--
Steve Philp
Network Administrator