Sure, that would probably be helpful.

Thanks,

Yves

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Kuhn
Sent: May 27, 2004 5:21 PM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] Windows type domain with Mandrake 10

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 21:53, Yves Arsenault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if it was possible to run a Mandrake 10 server as a
> windows type domain controller for a local network?
>
> Yves

Not that version matters, but my system here, a MDK 9.1+ setup with Samba
2.2.8a is an NT domain controller - very easily setup with SWAT via Webmin;
are you seeking an smb.conf to figure it out?

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
A [golf] ball hitting a tree shall be deemed not to have hit the tree.
Hitting a tree is simply bad luck and has no place in a scientific game.
The player should estimate the distance the ball would have traveled if it
had not hit the tree and play the ball from there, preferably atop a nice
firm tuft of grass. -- Donald A. Metz

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.