-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Kuhn
Sent: May 28, 2004 2:48 PM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: RE: [newbie] Windows type domain with Mandrake 10

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 21:11, Yves Arsenault wrote:
> Sure, that would probably be helpful.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yves

Bear in mind that you're going to have to create a group - for users that
use this machine or have accounts on this machine - and sync them with the
windows users. It ain't really that hard to get going - easier than created
an NT domain in the first place. The attached smb.example will give you some
hints. Simple stuff, really - and in using SWAT with Webmin, you can't go
wrong.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company