On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 10:45, Aidan Holmes wrote:
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> > Mate, I am in the same boat - except I bring my customer's boxen in here
> > to the lab and connect them to the network. I've been using ClamScan and
> > F-Prot - both free - both updatable. Work like a charm.
> >
> > Clamscan: www.clamav.net
> > F-Prot: www.f-prot.com
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>
> That should be easy enough for me to do, thanks. As Josh pointed out
> though, How successful are you with cleaning an NTFS partition in this
> manner?
> -Aidan.

As long as you set the read/write perms correctly, you'll do fine.

I scan customer's machines when they come in here - but that's over the
network.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
As with so many other religions, Muad'Dib's Golden Elixir of Life
degenerated into external wizardry. Its mystical signs became mere
symbols for deeper psychological processes, and those processes, of
course, ran wild. What they needed was a living god, and they didn't
have one, a situation which Muad'Dib's son has corrected. -Saying
attributed to Lu Tung-pin, (Lu, The Guest of the Cavern) %