On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:07:09 +0300
robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I received this from Christophe - does anyone know what the problem
> is?
>
> > Hello,
> > I tried again to sign up for the newbie list and every time I get
> > this error message... Do you know what to do?
> > Thank you
> > Christophe

<snip>

Hi,

I'm having problems too. When I try to post anything to newbie, using my
normal mail account with my ISP, I get no confirmation message from
Sympa. My post gets delivered anyway, or so it seems to me because I
receive it, but after a while I get a message from the Mandrake mail
server, telling me the mail could not be delivered because of a mail
loop. If I am wrong, please tell me; did you seen any postings in
newbie from me yesterday?

For sending this mail I have switched to another account (not my ISP).
When using this I get the Sympa confirmation, so I suppose it gets
through. Am I right?

Which is the most likely point of failure, my ISP or Mandrake? I seem to
be
able to send mail to other addresses.

--
Regards