Dear All:

Whenever I send a message with KMail it delivers the message in a wierd and
ugly format ... What it does is print a sentence of the message on one line,
then on the next line it only prints a word, then a sentence, then a word ...
(This message, I'm sure, is doing the same thing!)  Yet my messages while
typed, and in my Sent folder, look just fine ... But the receiver's copy is
always a formatting disaster ...

At first I thought it might be something related to word-wrap, but it's set at
78, so that should be fine ... I tried reducing it to 70 but still got the
same results ... I didn't notice anything else in the Configure KMail options
to remedy this ...

Any/all suggestions as to how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam
--
The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was
when someone asked me what I thought, and attended