On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:54:14 -0400
Charles A Edwards disseminated the following:

> It is more than that!!!
> It is a deliberate plant!!!!
>
> NO ONE named maxxik has Ever before posted to either the newbie or
> expert list!!

I'm not surprised. Most Gentoo users I've communicated with are pretty hardcore,
and not all of them have been particularly mature. In general, they seem to look
on other Linux distros the same way we look at Windows, which is entirely
without merit.

I can definitely see a Gentoo user pulling a stunt like this, which explains of
course the 'poll' results.

Heh. I voted for Mandrake like 4 times to try and make up for this.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
18:04:26 up 6 days, 23:28, 7 users, load average: 1.47, 1.41, 1.43