On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:49:30 +0200
Frans Ketelaars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What does 'aconnect -o' say? And have you unmuted and raised the
> volume of something like synth in alsamixer?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] dfox]$ aconnect -o
client 64: 'Rawmidi 0 - EMU10K1 MPU-401 (UART)' [type=kernel]
    0 'EMU10K1 MPU-401 (UART)'
client 65: 'Emu10k1 WaveTable' [type=kernel]
    0 'Emu10k1 Port 0  '
    1 'Emu10k1 Port 1  '
    2 'Emu10k1 Port 2  '
    3 'Emu10k1 Port 3  '
[EMAIL PROTECTED] dfox]$

I don't see anything that's related to synth in alsamixer nor in kmix.