On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:11:44 +0200
Frans Ketelaars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe it's named WaveTable? I think the problem is that rosegarden
> isn't connected to the WaveTable synthesizer with aconnect. I don't

Well, it's supposed to have a wavetable sequencer, but timidity++ seems
to be able to handle it now - it's almost working. I at least have been
able to get bleeps out of the soundcard port.

Right now, I have timidity++ and timidity-instruments rpm's installed,
and rosegarden is connected up to port 128 (i.e., setting for software
device in rosegarden) but I can't change instruments. So, I get a piano
playing for instance Bach's suite for unaccompanied cello. ;)

I'm also getting a series of odd percussive type noises happening from
time to time coming out of the soundcard. I figure those might be to
speed artifacts.

It's not 100% but I don't think I'll be able to do any better than this
without checking for possible kernel problems. No matter what I do in
Rosegarden, I can't seem to connect it with the onboard wavetable.