On Monday 19 July 2004 01:55 am, Jerry Cornelius wrote:
->I asked about this 3 days ago and got one response which didn't help.
 Every ->hour, about 24 times a day (though some are skipped), I'm getting an
 email ->which says it's a logDrake Mail Alert in the subject.  The body of
 the email ->has the date and time.  There is no other information.
->
->Is it trying to tell me something?  If not, how do I disable this?  Isn't
->there supposed to be some text telling what the alert is about?
->
->Here was the latest:
->
->=-=-=
->
->*** Sun Jul 18 22:01:00 PDT 2004 ***
->
->=-=-=
->
->As someone else pointed out, I already have a clock on my screen, so I
 don't ->need an email bulletin of the time.

Sounds like something from /etc/cron.hourly. I'd go in there and check out
what is setup.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord