Dennis Myers wrote:
Hi all, I d/l'd the 10.1 alpha last night and tried an install. No go, it makes it all the way through to just before the summary screen and gives an error of "printer-utils not found". Refuses to move on from there. Just in case anyone is looking to try it. Might have been the mirror I used though, so has anyone else had success?

Thanks for the "Heads Up" Dennis. I was about to download it. I noticed that it only includes Xorg, and not XFree86 anymore. Kinda makes me all warm and fuzzy inside <g>, what with my recent woes regarding my ATI card and the serious inability of the card to run with Acceleration turned on.

Lanman