On Friday 23 July 2004 01:25 am, SME Server Admin wrote:
| Hiya
|
| I now use Kontact on Mandrake 10 for all email.
|
| At the moment I have a simple spam filter that I put in but I'm looking for
| something I can use that will handle it for me, one that can learn if
| that's possible?
|
| TIA
|
| Elwyn

There are several, but quite a few of us use SpamAssassin.  SA takes a bit of
teaching, but once you parse a couple of thousand messages it gets extremely
good at filtering out the junk.  It is on your disks, and probably already
installed.  To begin your adventure go here:

http://www.jennings.homelinux.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=15

http://www.ee.columbia.edu/systems/spam.html

http://www.softwaredesign.co.uk/Information.SpamFilters.html

http://www.rulesemporium.com/