On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 18:25, SME Server Admin wrote:
> Hiya
>
> I now use Kontact on Mandrake 10 for all email.
>
> At the moment I have a simple spam filter that I put in but I'm looking for
> something I can use that will handle it for me, one that can learn if that's
> possible?
>
> TIA
>
> Elwyn

If you're really wanting to filter spam, why aren't you using your local
postfix setup with procmail?

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

"I have examined Bogota," he said, "and the case is clearer to me. I
think very probably he might be cured." "That is what I have always
hoped," said old Yacob. "His brain is affected," said the blind doctor.
The elders murmured assent. "Now, what affects it?" "Ah!" said old
Yacob. "This," said the doctor, answering his own question. "Those queer
things that are called the eyes, and which exist to make an agreeable
soft depression in the face, are diseased, in the case of Bogota, in
such a way as to affect his brain. They are greatly distended, he has
eyelashes, and his eyelids move, and cosequently his brain is in a state
of constant irritation and distraction." "Yes?" said old Yacob. "Yes?"
"And I think I may say with reasonable certainty that, in order to cure
him completely, all that we need do is a simple and easy surgical
operation -- namely, to remove those irritant bodies." "And then he will
be sane?" "Then he will be perfectly sane, and a quite admirable
citizen." "Thank heaven for science!" said old Yacob. -- H.G. Wells,
"The Country of the Blind"