Hi Team

Thanks to all those who have given invaluable help over the last few weeks. One last
item (for the moment) that I need to do is setup my system (which is always on) to
reboot once a day. Im doing this to ensure there are no problems while absent from the
machine for a couple of weeks. The machine will not be logged on as 'root' and my
security limit is set pretty high (i.e. the reboot command needs to be looged in as
'root' before it executes). Anyone have any idea of how I should go about
doing this?

Thanks in advance

Yours Sincerely

Mark A Rogers