** Reply to message from Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 2 Aug 2004
23:35:19 -0400

Hi Charles

Didnt know I had hijacked any thread. I didnt realise that this list was a little
different to most I use. I simply replyied to someones message about something else,
yet changed the subject line, on all other systems I have used this has created a new
subject thread, so Im guessing this list does something a little different with how it
tracks a new subject. Im not useing a webinterface or message reader, simply an email
program. Sorry for the hiccup :-p  (And please dont say 'terrorist', Im
probably on the FBI's radar now! :-D  lol  )

> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:29:20 -0400
> JoeHill wrote:
>
> > Mark Rogers disseminated the following:
>

> Joe, you are falling down on your job as the protector of we "innocents"
> on this list who respond to 1 thread only to see it become another.
> For this you loose 2 SOB points.
>
> Mark, Please do not hijack a thread.
> I you wish to ask a question you are more than welcome to do so.
> But do it as a 'new' thread not simply by changing the subject in an
> existing thread.
>

>     Charles
>
> --
> YOW!!  What should the entire human race DO??  Consume a fifth of
> CHIVAS REGAL, ski NUDE down MT. EVEREST, and have a wild SEX WEEKEND!
> ----------------------
> Mandrake Linux 10.0 on BigBoy #184142
> Registered Linux user #182463 *http://www.eslrahc.com*
> 2.6.5-1.tmb.6mdkenterprise