On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:02:49 -0600
Charlie Mahan wrote:

> Not quite et. It's winter and mosquito. 10 1/2 months of ice and snow followed
> by 6 weeks of swatting the provincial bird.
>
> What's all this sudden talk about tourists and target shooting anyway? Or is
> that why everyone here has started calling West Edmonton Mall "the skeet
> range" lately?

Uh... I think my sig started this whole mess about seasons and
tourists... sorry :$

> Edmonton,AB,Canada User #244963 at http://counter.li.org

My dogs are from Edmonton... Lion Hill Kennel

Brenda Bell
Henniker (the only one on earth)
New Hampshire (the state with 5 seasons: black fly, tourist, foliage, ski and mud)
... but we're not allowed to shoot the tourists :)