-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julie Sloan
Sent: 06 August 2004 04:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] tools for partitioning and formatting hard
drive(diatribe alert)

Tomas Tudja wrote:

> Are really everybody upset because of me? I just wanted to demonstrate

> the topic. I though it will be a good help for the people to
> understand the problem.

I'm not  :)

> BTW what is wrong with outlook?

Aha even I can answer that.  Outlook Express is the most virus-prone
program ever invented.

Julie

--

why linux?      because MS is to OS as AOL is to ISP.

"...also, you are using 'free software' now.  It tends to suck as much
as the stuff that is not free, just in different ways."  -Carol S