On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 09:45, Charlie wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 08:24 am, Stephen Kühn sent these thoughts:

> > > Yes i did
> >
> > I can almost imagine Aron having the schytz with this on a Saturday
> > arvo; mistakenly copying ISO's to a CD instead of burning them
> > properly...wonder if he's in Winders whilst doing this exercise...
> >
> > stephen kuhn - proprietor
>
> What does one do to properly burn them? This is probably very stupid question?
> Further to this, if one receives the copied ISO's instead of the properly
> burned ones, is it possible to burn them properly onto another CD after
> copying them to the hard drive?
>
> Or are you having a lend of me?
>
> Charlie

Generally, I use either Arson or K3b to open the ISO image for burning;
it is a simple mistake that can be made...mostly by Californians,
though...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

"He did decide, though, that with more time and a great deal of mental
effort, he could probably turn the activity into an acceptable
perversion." -- Mick Farren, "When Gravity Fails"