On Monday 09 August 2004 03:31 pm, Rob Toner wrote:
> Wondering if anyone has been able to run a single email client
> that can be used for both Windoze and Linux?    I'm looking to
> dual boot between Win 2K and Mandrake.   However, maintaining two
> seperate email clients is getting ugly.   My ISP doesn't support
> IMAP so thats out..
>

> Thanks.

Mozilla Thunderbird.    I'm pretty sure if you leave the mail on the
server (check option to delete from server when it's deleted
locally) you'd have access to it from both.  Earthlink (my email
client) is POP but has that IMAP-like option.

HTH
Julie
--

why linux?      because MS is to OS as AOL is to ISP.