On Monday 09 August 2004 06:03 pm, Sebastian Martin wrote:
> If you use two different mail programms or just two different
> installtions of the same email client, your solution would only
> have the incomming mails in both programms, it would not help to
> have a common history of the emails sent however.
>
> Sebastian Martin

You are correct.  That wouldn't be a solution for me.  However - the
person asking  the question originally asked for a client that can
be used for both Win 2K and Mandrake.  He didn't specify that they
be interactive - though that would be ideal, I imagine.  I do know
that Tbird works for both Win and Mdk.  Since his ISP doesn't
support IMAP I suppose my suggestion is worthless anyway   ;-)