On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 05:20, BJ Tracy wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have installed Mandrake 10.0 Power Pack on my pc in my office and also on my
> laptop. (Two pc's to go.)
>
> I'm having the same problem that Stephen is having with the IP address on my
> laptop so I will be watching the responses.
>
> Question:  With all the software that came with Mdk 10 is there a contact
> management package like ACT or Goldmine?  Or a printable table of what all
> came with Mdk 10?
>
> Thanks for the help.
> bj

I was actually running Goldmine under wine for a while - until I created
a database of my own to use; but Goldmine worked quite well under wine
(and not even the CrossOver Office or Transgaming version)

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor, make him pay cash. --
Lazarus Long