Hi all,

I've been following the thread about Security etc, with interest.

At the moment, I use F-Prot for Linux, run from the command line.

I installed DrWeb a good while back, and it gave me an extra account at login,
but no password..... I take it this is commercial software, and to obtain the
password to be able to use it, I have to purchase it or similar?

Please enlighten me!

JRH

PS, every time I have looked at the DrWeb site, It's been in Russian, and I
havent been able to get the english version to work!

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandrake Linux 9.2... Kernel 2.6
  "Microsoft: Which Virus Would You Like to Catch Today?"