Okay, I think I got java working in Star Office, so I won't be asking
about that *exactly*.

But,

1.) Has anyone gotten it to be configured for Real Player?  I try to
configure the applications but it keeps resetting what I do so I must be
doing something wrong.

2.) Have you been able to log into Hotmail with Star Office's browser?
When I click the Sign In button, it asks me what application I want to
open it with.

I have jdk117_v3 on here (as well as jdk117_v1a but that's not what I'm
using at the moment).  Paths are correct, $JAVA_HOME is set correctly,
java environments are found by Star Office okay.

Thanks!

Karen