If only choosing from Mandrake 9.1 or 10, I prefer 10. It's very easy to
install (my experience is about 20 minutes for clean installation, more than
1 hour for updating). Basically there is no configuration problem and it's
very to use. Some guy said 10 is more like a windows.

I just take a look over PCLinuxOS after Dereck's pointer. I have to say it
even looks like a windows more than 10. I also believe that the right
direction for Linux is like Derek's words: easy to install (GUI) and easy to
use (GUI) for newbies, meanwhile keeping flexibility (command line) for
advanced guys.

Anyway, I love 10.