Opera has "let go" of it's linux and mac porting teams, and are in the
process of looking for others. ( as posted by their marketing guy on
opera.linux )  Well boys, slow down the bandwagon, because it's time to get
off..

> I would hope that the upcoming Opera, if it ever comes out, is better in
> that respect.  Opera users in Windows, is this your experience so far?

I would venture to guess the first group that comes out with a decent
alternative to Netscape will garner quite a bit of support from the linux
community.  Until then we can all enjoy the 4500 mp3 players we have to
choose from.

Ben